Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 98

January 2, 2011

This has been our third straight day of sunshine! It's quite cold outside but very pretty. We all went for a walk to the park this morning. Lovely. Jacob swang on the swings, climbed around, took on some slides that were actually dry. It was very nice. 

Had a nice relaxing day. First thing out of Jacob's mouth in the morning, "Jacob play marbles now". And last thing before putting him in bed, "Play marbles now." After leaving his room, he usually talks to himself for awhile before going to sleep. Tonight I leave and a minute later I hear him shout, "Ole`! Ole`!" (that's not the right accent but it's the best I know how to do for the word). Hilarious.

Had another nice meditation. Definitely harder to find time for them on the weekends when everyone's around. Jacob's nap time is usually a good time for me to regroup when I'm home alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment