Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 105

January 9, 2011

Chilled at home in the am. Fraser wanted to watch some football. He told me the season was almost over - only about 4 more weeks! I will be glad when it's done, not gonna lie. I don't particularly care about the sport and it really just makes Fraser more unproductive. So, it's not my bag. Alas.

Went to sushi downtown. Dee-licious! Masu was the name of the place. Really yummy. Jacob did great. He downed his miso soup, shumai (dumplings), edamame, unagi (fresh water eel) and devoured some salmon! It was awesome.

We tried to drag out the walk to the car as long as possible but knew the evening had to end. It was so good to see them and so short. It's better to see them than to not, but it also makes me more sad (just for a bit) that I don't live close to these friends anymore. Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment