Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 110

January 14, 2011

Hit up the museum this morning. Jacob's favourite place. Every day this week when Fraser came home and asked him what he did today, Jacob would say we'd gone to the museum. So, we actually went today. It was fun. After being there during the madness of New Year's Eve when all the kids were off for break, this was nothing today. He was almost falling asleep in the car on the way home but still asking to go back to the museum! Haha!

Good long nap again today. At least there's that when he gets up before 6am! 

Had a total two year old fit today. I was changing his diaper after nap and he wanted to put the pee diaper back on. Right. Probably a good 20 minute scream fest while I read a book. Good times. A strong will is a great thing to have in life, most times, as long as you learn to use it well. I should know. About having one, that is. Not always about using it well. 


Went to the library, got a library card and some books for Jacob and some quilting books for me. I'm wanting to take advantage of the big, empty room in this house to try and make a quilt out of my old t-shirts. I have to extricate all that stuff from the storage area that is the garage, but if I can do that, I'll be able to try my hand at it. I want to have more creativity in my life. 


And a new feat that impresses me: Jacob walks down the stairs frontwards without holding my hand. He has a hand against the wall but not even on the railing. It might seem small to us grownups but after always holding him for balance and whatnot, it's pretty crazy to see him (and trust that he's okay) walking down steps like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment