Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 103

January 7, 2011

Making something with mushrooms today and Jacob asks for one. He sits down and eats it like an apple. Raw. So cute and awesome. 

Talked to Jenny for a long time today. I tell you, I'm really on a role with the women in my life. Lauren, Gab, Jenny. It really feels great to be so loved by such awesome people. And to know they're thinking of me and missing me. It helps to have that deep connection with people. 
And..... Tiffany came in today for a short weekend visit!! Jacob and I picked her up at the train station. So nice to see her. We got some wine and brie and headed home to chill. Relaxed evening for all of us hanging out with a fantastic friend. It made it feel like old times. I think that's really helpful, especially in a new house. Giving us some familiarity and some good memories here.

No comments:

Post a Comment