Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 109

January 13, 2011

 5:30. At 2 years of age, this is not okay with me. What I dread the most with more children is the sleep deprivation. I talk to other new moms and they're all like, "Oh, I'm doing great. So and so sleeps really well at night." I could just scream. In the beginning, fair enough it was my fault for some of Jacob's sleeping habits. But come on! I am so over it. Sigh. My kids will each be a better sleeper than the last because being sleep deprived, I'll either stop hearing them cry or start letting them self soothe earlier.


Mom friend over today with her boy. Jacob is getting kind of possessive over his toys these days but it was a good visit. Nice to have some adult conversation and company.

Gym in the afternoon. Jacob and I made pizza for dinner. Stretching out pizza dough is tricky I learned but fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment