Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 102

January 6, 2011

Had to stay at home all day today waiting for the gas guy to come check out my heater. Unreal that they don't give you a better idea of time. As if these people don't carry around any sort of communication device! Right. 

Jacob and I went crazy around the house though. Cleaned up the guest room a ton! Getting all the Christmas stuff collected. 


Talked to Gab during naptime. So nice to chat with her. It's like we're still only minutes away. I also got all the filing done while being distracted by our conversation. I hate filing so this was truly wonderful.

Skyped with Jules and Mom tonight too. Getting all my ladies in. It was great to talk to them. Skype is really the next best thing to being in person. We talked, joked. Everyone was in good spirits. I miss doing that so it was really great to have some time together. 

Fraser put Jacob to bed and it went over pretty well. Some fussing in the bathroom for me but it quieted down quickly once in the bedroom. Sweet. More of that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment