Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 24: Just Another Manic Monday

October 18, 2010

Keeping track of how many days we've been here can be a little hard. Even though I'm writing every day and you'd think it would be easy, I find that I have to look back to see what day I was on yesterday. There might be doubles at some point. 

Again Jacob slept until 7 this morning! Amazing. What's really amazing also is that before I was getting up at 5:30 because of Jacob and now that he's better, I'm getting up at 6 because of Fraser who gets up (after hitting the snooze once usually) and then takes a shower in our bathroom which happens to be very loud. Grrrr.... 

Tried to figure out some online banking stuff this am that wasn't working. After calling the "help" line and talking to four different people who thought I had four different problems, I found that nothing had changed in my original situation. Instead of throwing the computer against a wall or calling again and wasting more time bitching someone out, we went out for a walk. Beautiful day. Nice walk along the bike trail for Mommy. Some play time at the park for Jacob. Everyone wins.

 Fraser sitting next to one of the Village People, as he called Jacob. It's a hand-me-down vest and I think it's adorable. Jacob picked to wear it in this situation.



Mimi and Pop got some brussels sprouts, still on the plant!! Cool. Jacob thought that was pretty cool too. He helped take them off the stem.


And he helped clean them and put them in the pan. He's such a big helper. And always likes to be involved. 


Putting him to bed tonight: he picks the longest books. One he's into is The Berenstain Bears Science Fair. It talks about machines, matter, power. Kind of funny. He also sings along with me when I sing him his two songs after books. Very sweet. I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment