Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 147

February 20, 2011

Fraser went skiing today! I am so happy and excited for him to do something fun. I hope he has a fantastic time. 

Jacob and I went to the gym this morning. I went to cardio extreme. Right. It was. Then right into a half hour ab lab. Right. Don't know what I was thinking. Well, yes, I do. I'm thinking I'm going to be missing all of March because I'll be in Michigan so I'm getting in all the exercise I can now! It was killer but made me feel like I'd worked my muscles which is a good feeling. We'll see what parts of my body are sore tomorrow.

I also had a make-up pilates class today. Hmm... 

No nap again for the boy today. Two days in a row. No, this is not the end of nap time. No, this is not a trend. No, this is not happening. We will continue having two stories, a song and nap time. I cannot accept that my 2 year and 3 month year old child is giving up his nap time. Nope. Just not having it.

At least Jacob went down at 7pm. So, that's something. Fraser's not home yet. I think I might watch Into the Woods. A fantastic musical that always makes me feel.... contemplative, introspective, happy, encouraged, all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment