Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 138

February 11, 2011

Jacob and I went to the pool for our monthly kids' playdate. It was a bit of a drive but the pool was nice: warm, noodles, a current area (where the water flows quickly like a current), a slide. The slide wasn't open but still, it was nice. Jacob was exhausted because he woke up at 4:40 again. But he hung in there. At the pool, he didn't want me talking to anyone at one point. But he didn't really want me holding him, playing with him. Funny. We all went to a cafe after for some food. Jacob ate well and then had his head in my lap. He was telling the other kids at the table to sit down, also, when they'd be standing up on their bench. Hilarious.


This morning at breakfast, we were sitting at his little table and Shilo put her paws up on the table. 
"No, Shilo," he said. "No kitty on table. Eating here."
I'm so proud.



Sowly but surely getting more t-shirts ready, ironing on the interfacing. I've only been doing the ironing while he's napping. Eventually it'll be done. No hurry. It'll be done when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment