Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 136

February 9, 2011

Nap time fiasco today. Some days he fights the nap more than other days. Lots of jumping around in the bed today, dropping everything out, shirt off, socks off. Finally he goes to sleep for one hour! Wakes up, maybe from a dream, I go in there and his eyes are closing as I'm rocking him in the chair but he won't go back in his bed to sleep. The good news, this means early bedtime.

Out on a walk, Jacob and I saw daffodils up and blooming in someone's garden! Crocuses too. Wow. I know this is what happens here but really, for someone who grew up in Michigan and then lived in Colorado, this is astonishing. I'm used to seeing these things in April or May. We also saw a spotted towhee in one of the bushes outside our house. That was cool.

 I got new I Spy books at the library this morning. Fraser and I are hooked. Jacob likes looking at the pictures too and will find things sometimes. But really, I'm getting these for Fraser and me at this point. They're addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment