Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 134

February 7, 2011

Uninspired day. Just felt.... unmotivated. Made it to Playdate PDX again because my friend Brandin called up and suggested it for the kids. That was good to get out of the house.

Afternoon bike ride because it was sunny. Cold, though, so it didn't last long. Made some Valentine's cookies instead and was surprised when Fraser came home early. With flowers. Said he knew that he wasn't doing much yesterday because of the game and that things were working well at work so he came home to help me out. What a sweetheart. So, I went to the gym. It was good to get a little bit of me time.


Jacob has started saying the most adorable phrase: "Ga-cob love Mommy." He'll say it when he's giving me a hug and snuggling up next to me. He puts his hands on my face sometimes and gets his face close to me, like he's examining me. And say, "Ga-cob love Mommy". So cute!

He has other things he "loves": apple juice, "tuna wish". But mostly, it's me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment