Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 144

February 17, 2011

Nothing I want to talk about at present. More of the same today: errands, groceries, playing. I need more time during the day to get things done whether it's business stuff or me time. What happens is that I am patient, patient, patient and then I just want to get something done and Jacob is still lollygagging about and I just snap. Then when he's sleeping, I'm in such a whirlwind about all the things I want to do vs have to do vs should be doing. There has to be a better break down of time allotted to things when the boy is awake because this seems to not be working. At least at present. I'll admit these are the days of the month when I am the least patient but still... something needs to shift.


Took some nice time for me during nap time today and worked on my quilting. That has a nice way of slowing me down, relaxing me. Then when I get Jacob after his rest, I'm in a much more patient mood. Nice.

We motivated and went to the gym this evening for a class I've wanted to attend for some time. Body combat with my pilates instructor. Very fun. Helps to get a little aggression out sometimes - at the gym, not at home :)


Bundled to go to the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment