Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 129

February 2, 2011

Groundhog day. What a funny holiday. 
Anyway.

Went to a new indoor play area, Playdate PDX. Fun place. Tons of climbing, tunnels, slides. Kind of like the Out of this World place that's closer to us. This place also had an area with balls that you got to shoot out of guns. There were two sides that looked like castles, and you could shoot the other people. Very fun. We met up with our friends Danna and her little girl, Harley Rose. 

We finally left around 1. I couldn't keep Jacob awake in the car. I had the music up, asking him questions, windows down. Nothing. He fell asleep for 8 minutes. Got him home, brought him upstairs, he starts asking for a snack. Mind you, we'd already had lunch at this play place. Came back downstairs, gave him a snack, put him to bed. Lots of talking and whatnot. I go in. Small poop. Change that, put him down again. More talking, shouting, jumping. I go in. Everything is out of the bed and he has his shirt off. Okay. Put his shirt back on, tell him to go to sleep. Right. Total, he was in there an hour and twenty minutes. No nap. So, I finally figure no one here is resting right now (I had been trying to as well). We got up and went to the park.


Just found out that I have to start paying to put more pictures on this blog! What a joke. They tell me I only get 1GB pf free space for pictures. How frustrating. It makes me want to look at other blogging options without such restrictions. Of course, that takes time which I don't want to take to do something like this! Gr. Well. I'll keep you posted. Sorry no pictures today. I have some nice ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment