Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 130

February 3, 2011

Exhausted this morning. Jacob and I both crabby. Thought I wouldn't make it till naptime. Finally came. Put Jacob to bed and crawled under my covers. I hear yelling at one point (I had my door closed and the fan on low) so I go in there. Bed emptied again, shirt off, and a poop. His timing is really off. Deal with that, put him back in bed and head to my own. I wake up after awhile and don't hear anything, so I know he's fallen asleep. When he does wake up, I go in there and his shirt and socks are off, and it looks like he tried to get his pants off as well. Hmm...

"Well," I say, "I see you know how to take your shirt off by yourself."
"Arms in. Over head," Jacob says.
"Yep, that's how you do it. Good job."

He's also figured out how to open his door. The first time he did it I could tell it surprised him. I think he thought he was going to be in trouble. He had that guilty look about him. Time to get some child locks for the knobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment