Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 60

November 24, 2010

Two months and Thanksgiving Eve - how exciting! Jacob and I did some crazy errands this morning: bank, Old Navy, Target, Whole Foods, AND Gap. The kid had some stamina this morning. But we successfully got the rest of our stuff for Thanksgiving, a new jacket and boots for Jacob and a new bra for me. Great. 

Alright... who cares what we got at the store? Seriously. I'm hitting a point in this blog where I feel that all I write about are mundane things. I know life is full of mundane things but to sit here and just write about them seems a little....boring! Maybe I'm getting a little bored with it. I think my writing self needs a little something more. What that is, I'm not sure at this point but hopefully we'll both find out soon. I'm going to keep writing daily, push through this phase, so bear with me. 

Meanwhile, I'm wearing a clay mask to get out the impurities in my skin (that just sounds gross) and it feels like I buried my face alive. Very odd feeling, for sure. I suggest everyone try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment