Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 46

November 10, 2010

Struggling this morning again. Don't know what my deal is. Not raining this morning but started out pretty grey. I think it's supposed to get clear later. Sigh. 

Went to Fred Meyer (kind of like a Walmart with way too many things to look at and buy) to try and get Jacob some rain boots. Of course, they had two pair in his size, neither of which he wanted. He walked around in a polka-dot pair for awhile but they were too big. I'm not buying him boots he won't wear. On the way to the checkout, we found another rack with boots and there were the polka dot boots in his size! He'd decided he didn't want them now. Excellent. I love going to the store and not getting what we came for. Grr.... at least we were out of the house. 

Had to have some quiet time when we got home. We both had to chill out. Jacob was eating his apple and crying because he wanted the apple to be put back on. He wanted the apple to be whole again. I explained that once you eat it you can't put it back together. Lots of tears. I was at the end of my rope. We had to take a time out together. Much better after that. 

Good nap by Jacob. Good time for me to regroup. Afternoon was much better today. It was sunny. We went to the park. Came home and made some dinner together. Now if only I could find this part of me at 5:30 in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment