Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 38

November 1, 2010

November?! Ah! Rain, rain, rain. All day long. Steady shower all day. Wow. 
Jacob and I had some cozy time in the house, though. And had a good day: roasted pumpkin seeds, cut up his pumpkin and cooked some for dinner (he's been wanting to eat a pumpkin since we got here), cleaned parts of the house. Quite nice. 
 
He's actually smiling in this cupboard picture. He liked hiding in there. Part of me wanted to make him come out and the other part of me felt like Ralphie's mom from A Christmas Story when Ralphie's kid brother hides in the cupboard. 

We also spent an hour today just cuddling together on the bed and reading stories and poems. Jacob was happy as a clam sucking his thumb and touching my nipple. What a sweetheart.

Random Jacob phrases:
When I tell him he shouldn't do something because he might get hurt, he says, "Ow, Mommy". And I say, "That's right, that's what you'll say to me if you get hurt."


The other day he was playing with his train track, lifting it up, taking it apart and saying, "Whoa, bud", something we obviously say to him. It's just in a nonchalant way, though, not a 'stop that' kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment