Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 58

November 22, 2010

Looooong day today. Got to the gym; that was good. Fraser's working late tonight and Jacob just got to bed. It's 9 o' clock. I can still hear him up there banging around too. He did have another three hour nap but those haven't interfered with his bed time until tonight. And it's snowing outside! Which is exciting except for the part about Fraser driving home in it in my crappy car. I have to admit it; I was listening to Christmas music today. There's a station that's already playing it and since I love it (and Fraser doesn't), I thought, I might as well.

Funny Jacob stories:

When he's getting his diaper changed and it's time to put the new diaper on, I tell him to put his butt in the diaper. He comes over and turns around once or twice before sitting down (oftentimes backwards). It reminds me of how a dog walks in circles before laying down.

We've entered the 21st century with an iTouch. One of the features is a video camera. Jacob loves it. He likes watching himself on it as I play it back. He'll answer the questions I'm asking him on the camera. Hilarious. And really cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment