Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 42

November 5, 2010

Target. Christmas is here already apparently. Amazing. It's really no wonder that people get depressed after this holiday. There's a two month build up for one single day. I love this time of year but really, do we have to start right after Halloween?

PT this afternoon. It's been great for the body. Everything feels much better when you take care of it properly. Surprise, surprise. Too bad most of us don't make enough time to take care of ourselves properly. 



My neighbour/friend Karen stopped by this afternoon with two of her kids. That was great. They all played really well. Jacob had some moments when he had a hard time sharing but really, it was pretty low maintenance. Which meant Karen and I could talk. Super. It was really nice that she came over to my house, too. I actually had some wine and snacks for the kids. Made me feel like a real hostess. Nice. And a bit weird. I'm usually the one at others' homes. More nice than weird, though. I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment