Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 213

April 27, 2011

We went to our friend, Danna's, house this morning. She lives over in NE Portland in another super cool, old house. We had a nice time. Her daughter and Jacob play well together, which is always lovely for me. I also like Danna's energy; it makes me feel energized as well. We went over to Elizabeth's house and all went to the park. The kids had a great time. Elizabeth's boy, Ezra, and Jacob were having a good time (overall) on the slides and in the woodchips. Really, really nice morning. Glad to have some good times with new friends.


Hit up the library in the afternoon. I was hoping to get some new books myself, but our library is pretty crap for grown up selection. I always have to place requests. Makes it easy when I just have to pick them up, though. I've just discovered Mary Oliver. She does mostly poetry, some essays. Really great stuff. I put in a request for ten of her books. Heehee...
Jacob picked out a bunch to bring home. Always good to get some new reading material.

No comments:

Post a Comment