Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 204

April 18, 2011

 Jacob and I went to the playground at the Rose Garden today and met up with our friends Brandin and Preston.



There was a bit of sun, which is why we went to the park to begin with, but also some small showers. It's spring in Portland - what are you gonna do?


After finally getting Jacob to take a nap (after an hour in his room, I went up there, changed his diaper and then held him and sang to him and he fell asleep - he said he didn't want a nap but just couldn't fight it), I went to the garage to try and find some things. I've been wanting to get out my gardening books and some old sheets to sew into something else. Amazingly, I found what I was looking for! Thankfully, we did label things pretty well, making this job easier than I thought it would be.

Got to catch up with a couple friends today which was wonderful. Of course, now it's almost 5, and I think I'll have to go wake up the boy. Who knows what time he'll go to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment