Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 209

April 23, 2011


Beautiful day again. Dyed some eggs. Jacob has been waiting for this for a week and a half now. He loved it. I also wish it could last longer, that I could dye more eggs or more things. But we can only eat so many hard boiled eggs between the three of us. 

Jacob and Fraser went to the park while I had a chance to sit outside in afternoon sun and read. Finally starting to feel better again. It's the weirdest thing, just a discomfort when breathing deeply. That's it. Well, and a hard time catching my breath because of the discomfort. Not fun. Makes me appreciate how wonderful and easy my life is with the blessing of health.

Tonight I took a bath with Jacob and, being face to face with my nipples at one point, asked about mamamilk. It was so adorable. I could tell he would've loved to suck on them (and he did ask for mamamilk later at bedtime) but he held himself back. I told him again how his body doesn't need it anymore because it eats so much good food and it's so big. And how my body doesn't make it anymore because his body doesn't need it. I also told him it makes me a bit sad too that we don't do that anymore (because it does) but that I'm also very happy he's so big and healthy. Sigh. My baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment