Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 208

April 22, 2011

Earth day. A beautiful day here but again, I wasn't feeling grand. No idea what's going on in my body these days, but something that reoccurs. Went to the doctor. Nothing. Which is good. And a little frustrating. Oh, the body. What a complex and interesting being.



Jacob and I played outside today and planted some seeds. Some spinach and basil. Hopefully they'll both grow. I love my little curious boy who had the best time pouring water into and out of the recycling container and then watching its progress down the driveway. It's the simple things in life...


We made a melted crayon picture this morning too. Jacob picked out his colours. When he came across a blue crayon without the wrapper, he said, "Blue crayon naked." That one cracked me up. I love the observations of children.

Trying to climb the tree "like a kitty"



No comments:

Post a Comment