Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 192

April 6, 2011

Biggest thing today: Jacob and I went to have lunch with Fraser. I was thinking that it would be nice to do a regular lunch with Dadddy. 


It was definitely a step above NIST, that's for sure. Corporate, or course, is going to be a step above government usually. The cafeteria had tons of choices for lunch: specials, deli, grilled sandwiches, breakfast bar, taqueria, salad bar, dessert section. Now I know why Fraser prefers to eat there instead of making his own lunch. Hmm... gonna have to work on that one. 


It was very nice, though. We all had a nice time together. Good for Jacob (and me) to at least see Fraser in his place of employment occasionally. He spends so much time there; it's hard to even envision what one's husband does when he's in Fraser's line of work. Just being a physicist is enough to boggle my mind. 


Jacob and I also saw a muskrat on our walk back to our car. Jacob thought the word muskrat was absolutely hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment