Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 243

May 27, 2011

It was sunny out this morning but surprisingly cold. At first I was kind of bummed that we had to go to the museum for our last science class but after feeling the brisk wind, I thought better. By the time we came out of the museum, there was a steady shower of rain coming down. 


He took another long nap, giving me lots of time to do some practical things as well as rest, read a bit and make a couple cards to send out. Some packages from my mom also arrived with some old fabrics and t-shirts. It was like Christmas! Now I can examine my t-shirt quilt again and figure out where to put things. I still have a few t-shirts in my mind that I haven't found anywhere. Probably they're in a box somewhere in my garage, but I am NOT going to search them out. They'll just have to be made into a pillow or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment