Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 234

May 18, 2011

Went to the zoo this morning and met up with Brandin and Danna. That was nice to get out of the house and do something fun with other people. It can be a little hectic trying to stay together but today worked out well. It was a gorgeous day which was so uplifting. It was also school field trip day which meant that tons of school kids were at the zoo (note to self: do not come on this day ever again). It did not make me any more excited for those years in my future.

We had a picnic lunch on the grass. Some of the big kids were doing gymnastics. One boy would do a cartwheel and land in the splits. Jacob was trying to copy him, which was hilarious. Then he moved on to work on his front rolls which are really quite good. He goes right over the top most times. 

Practiced some guitar during naptime. Played outside after nap. Jacob was having a wonderful time playing frisbee and throwing balls around. I just love that kid so much and watching him play and laugh is so fun. That's one of the best rewards of this job. That and when he hugs me or tells me "Gacob love Mommy." Wonderful. 

Fraser came home early today - 6 o'clock! It gave me a chance to go to the gym which was fantastic. Nothing turns around a low mood better than a brisk workout. I felt like a new woman after that. Thank you, endorphins!

No comments:

Post a Comment