Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 231

May 15, 2011

Let's see.... I got to work on my sewing project. Got the whole top part together. I don't actually have fabric for the bottom yet so, it'll be on pause for a bit. 

Ate a lot of smoked fish.... mmm..... delicious. We smoked some trout, mackeral and salmon yesterday. Jacob had half the trout last night and some corn on the cob. He had more corn on the cob tonight.




We talked to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Nicole on Skype for the first time today. We got to see little Charlie. WHAT a cutie! Very adorable. Jacob thought he was fascinating: eating his own hands like Charlie was doing, asking "Where did dat boy go?" when the camera panned away from him. It was sweet. It'll be nice to see those guys more often now that they have Skype too.

I also started practicing my G chord and C chord. And yes, my fingers are tingling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment