Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 219

May 3, 2011

Checked out a new secondhand store, today. Baby and Me. Because it occurred to me this weekend with the nice weather that Jacob doesn't have many shorts that will fit him this year. I found three nice pair, though, at this shop. I'd also like to try making a pair, maybe. It's not difficult, I just wonder what fabric I'll use. Hmm... I also found the most adorable frog rain jacket! It's a size 3T so it will hopefully fit him next year too. Can't go wrong with things like that :)

The other day when we were all outside, Jacob was running around half naked to air his sore little butt out (and because, really, who doesn't love to run around outside naked?). He had to go pee. He wanted to find a "peeing spot". I showed him a good bush, and he diligently went over and let it all out. A couple minutes later, he wanted to go again. He went back to the peeing spot and tried to go, then asked for me to come squeeze! Squeeze him? Squeeze myself? I squeezed him but alas, no more pee.


Dinner: chicken curry which he loved and beets which he loved: Gacob love chicken, Gacob love mushrooms, Gacob love peas, Gacob love beets." Sweet.


We went out to play in the sun for a bit after dinner. I was instilling in him the importance of never going in the street by himself and always looking for cars first. At one point, there's a UPS truck parked on the street a few houses down. It started up as I moved in the direction of the street. Jacob yells, "Mommy, don't go in the street!" I love it. I told him thank you very much for watching out for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment