Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 225

May 9, 2011

Fraser and I both feeling under the weather this morning. I felt it coming on a bit last night; that lovely soreness in the back of my throat that means something is coming. Bummer. Definitely one of the times I really wish we lived near family. Alas.... we'll just have to have a quiet day.


I got the laundry going, changed out Jacob's sheets... it's one of those things where I feel like I have to keep moving or I'll just want to lay down and sleep. At one point, though, Jacob and I did cuddle in my bed and read books for a bit. That was very nice. Went to the library too for distraction.

Long naps for both of us today. Sometimes I feel frustrated when I'm not doing anything "productive" while I don't feel good. Or that I'm not being more active with Jacob. At the same time, there's nothing to be done about it. That voice giving me grief is just my nagging lizard who's always giving me grief. My saner voice tells me to (and my lizard brain) to let it go and get better. Much better advice. 

Fraser came home early today, around 4:30, which was also a nice surprise. And I'm catching up on my writing. Early to bed tonight, too. Get that body better quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment