Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 224: Mother's Day

May 8, 2011

Another special day for me. Unreal. I actually did sleep this morning when the boys got up. I slept till 10 o'clock! That's unreal. 

It was quite rainy today. That combined with the fact that I slept in so late had us staying at home for the day. Well, the boys ventured out to the park. It was sunny when they left but at one point, it just started pouring on them. They came back a bit soaked.

 They gave me a nice framed picture of me and Jacob and some beautiful tulips that Jacob picked out. We had a little picnic in the living room and a cozy fire. Relaxing and full of love - perfect.


Jacobisms:


"Um... nope."


"Gacob say it alright" - he means that he's said it already


"spani kokina" for spanikopita (which he likes!)


"Wushed up, Shilo kitty?" - he's asking what's up to Shilo as she comes into the bathroom during bath time


He was playing with a super ball that Fraser hid at one point. Jacob asked where it was, and Fraser told him it disappeared. Jacob put his hands up to his ears to see if it was there! Fraser "finds" things in his ears a lot....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment