Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 223

May 7, 2011

My birthday today!! I got to sleep in however, I used the time to read instead. Lovely. 

We also went downtown for Fraser and Jacob to do a little birthday/Mother's Day shopping. Made it over to the Saturday Market and had some food. Intermittent sun and showers. The spring showers come upon you like nobody's business. One moment it's sunny and literally the next, you're getting dumped on with these huge drops of rain, sometimes wind. Crazy.


The outing wore us all out, though, we all took naps :)


Fraser cooked the most delicious cherry glazed lamb chops for dinner with mashed potatoes and green beans. So yummy! And he got me some chocolate specialty cupcakes too. Mmmm.... 


It was a nice, relaxing day. I got many lovely messages and calls from my friends. I felt very special and loved which is what birthdays are about. That and being alive, of course, and I'm certainly glad for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment