Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 93

December 28, 2010

First thing this morning when I went in to get Jacob, "Teeny dice. Play teeny dice." He gets down and goes right over to where we put them away. Just the way their brains get wrapped around something is so neat to me. 

Got to the gym this morning. I've been taking these interval classes. Bloody painful and I can't say I enjoy them yet, but I can tell they're getting a bit easier. Today was my third one. This is the same instructor who is totally tiny and all muscle. I'm not that ambitious.


Okay, it's happened. Ninety-three days in and I ran into someone I know at Target! Granted, it was my physical therapist, BUT... she is really cool and has a son just a little younger than Jacob. She's also expecting number two in January, I think. The point is, that's totally cool!


Skyped tonight with the boys - Dylan and Trayton. Jacob was very excited about it and had a good time. They were all making faces at each other, showing each other different presents they got for Christmas. Very sweet. Trayton played his most recent piano piece for us and Dylan did his guitar. At the end, Trayton sits down and says, "I miss you, Jill. I really love you." Melt my heart. They are so big now in many ways; it's always nice to know I'm in their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment