Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 72

December 6, 2010

Mondays always seem to be my days to recoup and regroup. Why, after a weekend, is the kitchen more of disaster than during the week?  

Cario/strength combo class this morning at the gym. Whoa. Squats. Lunges. More squats. Intervals. I wanted to bust up on my cardio. This was it. 

Got enough groceries today to make three different soup/chowder type dinners plus random stuff. Tonight will be split pea and ham soup - delicious!


My first book club meeting tonight. Through Karen, my social coordinator here. So fun! About 15 ladies, all of whom are also part of the mom's club out here. Lots of nice, fun people. Also, lots and lots of good book suggestions! Just what I've been wanting. I've been stuck for so long and now, I'm so excited to do some serious reading again. Cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment