Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 69

December 3, 2010

Still felt crappy this morning - a good time to figure out how sick leave works with Fraser's job. Pretty much Jacob goes to daycare instead of Fraser having to take time off. Whatever. As long as it helps me. That's the worst, when I feel like I'm all alone taking care of a child when I'm sick. But, now that we know what to do, it's not so stressful.

Jacob went to Karen's house while I went to PT this morning. He enjoys it over there a lot which is so helpful for me. In the afternoon, Riley (the 5 year old girl) came over to ask if Jacob could play! So adorable. He followed her back to her house. Karen and I hung out while the kids played. That's a lifesaver. How awesome to have this family two doors down from me! Not the first time for me to mention this, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment