Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 85

December 20, 2010

Whew! Jacob and I did the last of our Christmas shopping this morning. Whoohoo! Except for food (which I'll enlist Fraser's help with) I do not have to go out to one more store. 

Last of PT today also. My knees feel great, thank heavens. Thanks to Karen too who has watched Jacob for most of the times I've been at PT. She's been such a life saver in so many ways: watching Jacob, someone to connect to for me, kids for Jacob to play with. 


Lunar eclipse tonight. Saw a hazy moon around 9:30 but couldn't tell that much was covered. Tried again around 11 as it was getting close to being fully eclipsed. All clouds and rain. Oh well. Not too surprising. 

I am also totally caught up in the first Outlander book. That will probably surprise some people as the books have been out for awhile. Several people have told me to read them but it's just now that I've done it. Very captivating. I'm trying not to neglect the rest of my responsibilities too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment