Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 88

December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve eve!! Jacob and I went to the gym today while Fraser did some last minute Christmas shopping, I think. He told me that the dark chocolate covered shortbread stars at Trader Joe's were, sadly, sold out for the season. Blast! Next year I'll know to buy them earlier too. They are so tasty. I was planning on putting them in the freezer so I could enjoy them all year long. Oh, well. Less for my waistline to fight off too, I reckon.

No baby yet up in Montana. I'm going to be playing Yahtzee with the family tonight so hopefully, we'll have some good stuff to talk about!

Good Yahtzee night with the Winkler ladies. No baby yet. Jacob played Yahtzee with us for awhile as well. It's not the same as being all together in person but it's the next best thing. Thank you, Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment