Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 309

August 1, 2011

Jacobisms:

We were coming home today and he says, "You miss me when we are not at home." It took me awhile to question it out with him but finally he said that what he meant was that Daddy missed him while he was at work. I asked if he missed Daddy. He says, "Uh-huh. Cause I love him so, so, so much."

I hear him wake up from his nap and he's saying, "Mommy, it's morning time now."

The first real day back from vacation with Fraser off at work. It felt horrible in the beginning. The epitome of a Monday. Blah. I tried to get positive, tried to motivate around the house, tried Skyping with my family. Nothing was working great. Finally, we left the house (at 9:45 - when you get up around 5:30 it takes a long time for everyone else to be awake and open). I headed for the gym, planning on just running on the track, anything to just be out of the house trying to get my endorphins working again. My pilates instructor was there and was teaching a new class: TRX. I have no idea what that stands for but the equipment for this consists of straps hanging from the ceiling that you use to do your exercises. You are essentially lifting your own weight when doing any of the moves. It was like pilates on crack. Interesting.

We did a couple more errands and by that time, I was feeling much better. Did some business during naptime and took a little time for me as well. The day definitely felt better the longer it went on. Not that I wasn't totally ready to be done as soon as Jacob went down. Still, we made it through.

He missed his kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment