Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 308

July 31, 2011

Who said July could by so quickly? I know I spent the last two weeks on vacation but still, what just happened? 

Jacobisms:

Fraser was outside about to start the lawnmower. Jacob runs inside and tries to shut the sliding door, saying, "Go inside. I'm gonna get freaked out."

To me while giving me a big hug, "I love you so much." 

 This morning in bed after we've been cuddling for awhile, Jacob says to Fraser, "Let Mommy sleep awhile longer. Time to get up now. Daddy too." Fraser and I gave each other the most surprised looks. I pretty much had my breath held until they'd gotten out of bed, Jacob had given the most adorable smile as he waved to me on the way out of the room and Fraser had closed to door. Unreal.

The boy slept great last night, got up (kind of) around 5 but went back to sleep with us until 7:40! The only aspect of his room and his bed that he mentioned at bed time was that he wanted to door open a crack like at Mimi and Pop's house. Fingers crossed that his crib still works for him. For a little while longer, at least. The last night at Mimi and Pop's house, he actually didn't come out of his bedroom once after Pop put him down on his blanket bed. That was the first time. So, I suppose there is some hope of him staying in bed once he does transition to a big bed. Still... I like the crib.

Beautiful day here. Fraser was super busy with work but still managed to watch Jacob a lot while I went to pilates and did some errands (one of which involved getting some Nature's Miracle which is supposed to get rid of cat pee - which is all over our couch and futon). He also made a delicious homemade chicken pot pie casserole. Wonderful! I have some sort of sinus headache, stuffy nose thing going on which is dragging me down a bit. Just dealing with a constant headache is not fun. Hopefully just a small cold that passes quickly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment