Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 329

August 20, 2011

We've had a couple really hot days yesterday and today (90's). We had the windows open all night and shut them once afternoon came on. It definitely helps. I'm not complaining, though. I'm just trying to take it in the best I can because I know come November or February, I'll be sorely missing days like this. 

Did some grilling tonight and had a nice little picnic outside on the deck all together. It was just perfect. Beautiful weather, tasty food and great company.

Jacobisms:


"Hot coke-a-low" is hot chocolate.


He's looking in the pantry the other day and says, "I thought we had some apple juice in here but I don't see it." Just like he's musing for the day on apple juice. 


We made some blueberry crisp this weekend which Jacob calls "blueberry crips"

No comments:

Post a Comment