Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 317

August 9, 2011

And Jacob was awake at 5:20 this morning. Right. I REALLY have to do something. I'm trying to move nap time up closer to twelve so that he can sleep his 3 hours but still go to bed at a decent hour. If that doesn't work, I may have to resort to the drastic measure of waking him up after only two hours. We shall see. 

This morning our friends Danna and Harley Rose came over. Danna used to work as an interior decorator, so she was helping me with some paint colour ideas. If we're going to live here for a whole other year, I think I might be able to motivate to paint a few rooms that have dreary colours. It's definitely hard being a renter after owning a house. I feel very unsettled or like it's not worth it to make this place feel settled because we won't be here for long. But then.... it feels very unsettled. Balance. Must find balance.

Quick question: has anybody tried making a comment recently. I was told by one person that she couldn't post something when she tried to, and I haven't gotten a new comment in a long while. Just wondering. Oh, and if can't write a message here, please email me so I actually get the message :)


One of our neighbour's kid had his birthday party yesterday at a nice park. Jacob had lot of fun running about and playing. Lots of family at this party: aunts, uncles, cousins. Made me miss my siblings.


No comments:

Post a Comment