Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 315: Concert in Washington Park

August 7, 2011


What a lovely, relaxing Sunday. I've been working on my t-shirt quilt some more. I'm getting a lot closer to being done! 

Jacob picked me a dandelion today from the yard ("the best one", he said) and gave it to me: "That means you love me." 

This evening we headed to Washington Park. There's a festival going on with free concerts. It's a little crazy getting there as the parking is not ideal. We took a shuttle. But it was nice once we got there. It's by the rose garden. So many roses, every colour of the rainbow and then some. Beautiful. Jacob loved running through the rows of roses. Then he found a fountain and before I knew it, he was down to his diaper. Yes, I took off his clothes, grudgingly. What the heck. It's not every day you get to play in a fountain in the rose garden. I told my practical, grownup side to just stay out of the decision.









No comments:

Post a Comment