Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 260

June 13, 2011

Oh, the Monday after a vacation can be a little tough. Jacob and I tried to find some things to do around the house. I was not feeling very motivated. Some days I want to do lots of craft projects and science experiments with him, let him explore the world around us and help his little brain get the exercise it really loves. In reality, I feel like there is never enough time or organization or energy for me to do all the things I want. I find it very hard to focus on anything with a 2.5 year old running around me, asking for different things every two minutes, pulling on my legs, and just generally having more energy than I know what to do with. On my good days, it all rolls over and around me just fine. On my grumpy days, I just get impatient and frustrated. Sigh... the lessons from being a parent....

No comments:

Post a Comment