Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 253

June 6, 2011

We took a nice walk to the park this morning, had some playtime and fresh air.  

I (finally) laid out my t-shirt quilt again today. I've been hesitating because, as much fun as it is, it's also lots of work. And the thought of spreading it out and then putting it away again only to have to take it back out and lay it all out again does not sound like fun. I'm thinking that I'm going to try and leave it out. This way I'll be inspired (read: forced) to work on it more often until it's done.

Jacobisms:


"Mommy think about dat. Think about you having more cherries. And Gacob think about dat too. (pause) You can have some."


"Sometimes you like it. Sometimes not. It depends."


"Doing my muscles." This is his exercising.


Talking about his water marbles: "They're huge. They're massive."


He had four silver marbles on the floor near each other. He said, "Looks like.... looks like a constellation."


In the car, listening to classical music, "Sounds like when you're watching the animals." (When he watches Planet Earth - "the animals")

No comments:

Post a Comment