Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 354

September 15, 2011

Crazy morning with Jacob. He's into things being HIS way. Things that I don't even know I'm doing or things I've done numerous times before or things that he's even asked me to do! Wrong. And not just, hey that's wrong. No. SCREAM!!!!! wrong. Totally hysterical fit, wrong. Whoa. P.A.T.I.E.N.C.E. Which I sometimes have lots of and sometimes...... not. Especially when someone is whining, screaming, yelling at me while clutching, climbing and hitting at me. 

However, we were able to (eventually) make it out of the house. Thankfully, we had a playdate so we had a plan. Blueberry picking! The bushes were just loaded with berries. I held the bucket under the bush, gently wiggled my fingers over the fruit and watched the berries just plop into my bucket. I picked almost 11 lbs of berries in about half an hour. Seriously. I could have kept going. It was insane. And the berries are oh, so sweet! 

Jacob had a good time "picking" with his friend, Preston. Picking and eating. Heehee.... Tiffany and Moses came too so it was a nice, little group. Good to chat with the ladies. We also got to check out their fruit harvester. It shakes the bushes gently and the berries fall off and then are lifted up on a conveyor belt and sorted. Very neat.

We spent a little bit of time at the beach there but it was cool, grey and a bit rainy so, no swimming today. Although I think Jacob would have if I'd have let him. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment