Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 336

August 28, 2011

Gab and the kids came over and Kamuran set up a very cool water slide/pool. Good times. And refreshing! 

At nap time, Fraser headed out to a Cigar Festival and our friend Tiffany came over for some beer and girl time. How lovely was that! Oh, how I miss it. It was so great to catch up and hang out and just chill with someone who knows me and has known me and who I love so dearly. Wonderful.

An impromptu Bbq at Jenny and Ethan's this evening. Jacob was after Emma and her girlfriend, Violet. I don't think they minded a little boy tagging along. And he was just thrilled to be at Emma's house again. Very sweet. Meanwhile, I got to partake in a refreshing margarita and some delicious wings and home grown veggies. I'm just trying to soak it all up...

No comments:

Post a Comment