Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 353

September 14, 2011

Jacob wanted to go to a museum this morning. I didn't particularly but I had no better plans. So we headed to OMSI. I had the brilliant (if I do say so myself) idea to text my friend Tiffany to see if she and her son, Moses were around. It worked! Jacob got to play and have a great time (I really think he could live there) and I got to see another adult and have some nice conversation. Oh, I like it when things work like that.

The grey weather has started again. Last week we were in the 90's. This week, the 60's. And grey. Did I mention that? I love fall; it's my favourite season. Getting cozy on the chilly days, cooking yummy soups and lighting spice candles... love it. But does this really mean that we're going to be having this weather for another 8 months?! Because I'm not sure I'm up for that just yet. We just hit summer in July!
We did get some things made, though. I made homemade salsa. For dinner, I roasted a chicken which smelled wonderful and cooked artichokes. It was scrumptious. Everyone loved it. Jacob said, "This is delicious. Thanks, Jill." Yes, he said my name. I had to ask him what he said because I really couldn't believe it at first. I don't know what made him think of that. Fraser never calls me by my actual name. Too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment