Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 342

September 3, 2011


Going home today. Makes me sad and we feel ready to be back with Fraser and our lives. It's been so great being back in Boulder, though. A lot of great times with all our friends. 


Trayton has been so sweet, holding my hand, telling me he's sad about me not living there anymore. I do wish we lived closer and could see them more often. My relationship with them is very special. 


Jacob slept on plane so I got to also. I feel pretty exhausted after a week of running around constantly. Being back feels... oh, interesting. Good and bad. It still feels new in some ways. It still feels like I have a lot on my shoulders these days. And yet, here we are, working on things, trying to find what works for us. We have a BBQ to go to on Monday which will be nice to get back together with friends out here.


Shilo is missing. That's sad. We had a new pet door on in and out so she went out at some point but hasn't come back.


 Went to bed at 9:30. Exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment