Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 341

September 2, 2011


Nearing the end of my trip. Trying to soak it all in before the return to Portland. 


Picked up my new CD today! It sounds very nice. I'm very excited about it. Jacob loved it to. I put in on in the car and it definitely had a soothing effect. 


Went to Tif's pool with the boys: Dylan, Trayton and Jacob. Such fun! Gab, Paula and Lauren all came by with their kids too. It was a crazy fun time, poolside.


Got to watch a football practice of the boys. They had one game while I was there but it was on Saturday during the wedding. It was nice to see them dressed in their pads and helmets and doing some football moves. It's amazing how big they are now and how much they're doing. It's great.


Finally, we went over to Gab's house for a bit. A quick mudslide and apple martini while we burned my new CD to her computer and the kids played. It felt (almost) like old times, minus all the kids running around. It was just really nice to hang out with her at her house and just do... that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment