Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 183: The Pabst Smear

March 28, 2011

Some pictures from yesterday.


Double on the saucer!

At Right Brain Brewery
Today Matt made a toboggan out of a cardboard box, christened it the Pabst Smear.
Before

During

Painting break

After  
After dinner Jacob reminded me that I told him we could go sledding on the toboggan. It was dusk, but we were all about it.




Good times had by all. Jacob was loving the whole thing. Running up and down the hill, saying, "Again." Then, "Ga-cob see stars." We did see a few while sledding.
The boy had a lovely sponge bath - I wish I had a bathtub like this! And then we got to see some more stars. We've had amazingly clear days and nights most of the time I've been here which has been awesome for stargazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment