Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 168

March 13, 2011

Changed plans on going up north today. I wanted a little more time to hang with Nick and Amy. While Jacob was napping, we spent a bunch of time on Skype wtih the others anyway which made it feel like we were all hanging out.
Jacob has been having such a great time, loving them so much, playing with everyone. really fun to watch. He's entertained by the funniest things, too: Playing with their treadmill, rolling the fake oranges and lemons off it, throwing super balls down the stairway.
He's so cuddly. I just love when he snuggles in my lap and says "Ga-cob love Mommy." I will never get tired of that phrase.

We skyped with Daddy too. Good to see him. Sorry he can't be with us. 

At bedtime Jacob says, "Grammy sleep in the bed. grammy sleep in there now." I told him that Grammy would be up soon, after he was sleeping. Lots of transition for this little guy, and he's handling it so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment